We rate games according to a score out of 5. We have a very strong criteria that we stand by whenever we are scoring a game in review.
Symbolised by its dull colour, One Click represents game that is fundamentally bad, right down to its core. Much improvement is needed before we can recommend a One Click game.
A Two Click game may not be the most horrendous we have ever seen, but it’s still one you should probably avoid. However, there is a still a chance for salvation for a two clicker so long as the developer takes on board what we have said and rectifies it.
Three Clicks represents a game that just misses the mark for a compelling and enjoyably game. It may impress in some areas, but in others falls short making for an incomplete experience.
Four Click games are the cream of the crop. Although they may not blow us away like a Five Click game might, they are fully recommended if you’re into the genre. However, be sure to still read the review before buying, there may be a few small issues that may hamper your personal experience of the game.
Not only do Five Click games have to excel in all areas, they also have to show some creativity and originality that creates a unique and most importantly, fun gameplay experience that is unprecedented in its genre at time of review. These are awarded our ultimate recommendation and are definitely worth your investment in time and money.
Review PolicyOur duty as an editorial site is to provide you, the reader, accurate and unbiased opinions on the latest games for Mac via the Mac App Store. We want to maintain our editorial integrity throughout the site and as a result we are duty bound to follow these very important rules:- We reject all forms of paid reviews and will not let outside influences such as advertisements, giveaways or other promotional material affect our rating, if or not we review a game or when we review it.
- We pledge that opinions in our reviews are unbiased, uninfluenced and are the honest opinion of the reviewer, whether it be good or bad.
- We pledge that all editorial content on our site is our own.
- We pledge that all advertisements are clearly marked.
- We will not censor or prevent complaint or disagreement expressed through reader commentary.
- We pledge to correct misinformation or factual mistakes as soon as possible to keep our content as up-to-date and relevant as possible.