You only need to watch the trailer to see that Shank is a bloody, over-the-top and probably awesome 2D hack and slash. And at an introductory 70% off ($2.99/£1.99), it’s definitely worth a peak. Wait for our full review for the final word.
• Amazing graphic novel art style by veteran director Jeff Agala
• Gorgeous, fully animated story cinematics
• Over 8 different massive boss battles
• String together an arsenal of weapons using a unique fluid combo system to cause mayhem on your enemies
• Play in a separate backstory in the two-player co-op mode
Shank is available on the Mac App Store for $2.99/£1.99, or if you’re late to the party, $6.99/£4.99.